Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Soft and Flowery...

Happy Tuesday, all!  Before I show you some pictures, I want to congratulate Claire H, who left a comment on my Fairy Blog Hop card last week, and is one of the two randomly drawn lucky winners of the complete set of 10 new fairy stamps. I know you'll enjoy your prize, Claire!

Today's card is one of the Mother's Day cards that traveled across the miles for Sunday's holiday. Made with pastel blue and white cardstocks, it's filled with diecut details and lots of flowery accents...




The inside has more of the diecut detailing, except that the center portion was left open for the sentiment and personal note...





The large center flower is lilac and grey...I dry-brushed some light touches of white craft paint around the edges...





Supplies:
Dies:   Spellbinders A2 Tranquil Moments and Foliage Two
Large flowers:   Prima;  Melissa Frances
Paper roses, sweetheart blossoms:   Wild Orchid Crafts
Lace:   TheFunkieJunkie.com               Pearls:   Recollections          
Miscellaneous:   Maya Road chipboard clock, Hug Snug seam binding




Thanks for stopping by for a visit today...I hope your week started with a smile!


10 comments:

  1. Lovely card ....stunning ...happy crafting ......x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazingly pretty, what a gorgeous card. Fern x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely breath-taking, Kathy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely stunning Kathy - love it. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is so beautiful. I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gem of a design Kathy!! Love the layered die cuts and the beautiful, soft colors. ((hugs)) Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow wow wow Kathy! This is absolutely AMAZING! Your cards take my breath away .. it's just pure GORGEOUSNESS! sigh .. I can't say enough of how much I love your creations!!!!!!!

    Hope you're having a wonderful week! :)

    Sending Lots of Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so beautiful, love the dies you used x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are sooo gorgeous I never imagine pastel making such pretty cards,thanks for sharing Kathy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...